ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND RADIANCE (Company) or LAZYPEDE (Website or Service) WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Radiance prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Radiance upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Radiance (Lazypede) users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Radiance.
10. You must not access Radiance's private API by means other than those permitted by Radiance.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Radiance users.
12. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Radiance.
13. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Radiance (Lazypede) page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
14. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
17. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service and deactivate your account or you deactivate your account on your own, your photos, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your photos), but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
20. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
21. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
23. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Radiance is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Radiance reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
24. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Radiance does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Radiance is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Radiance has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Radiance Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
25. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
26. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Radiance's express consent).
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Radiance may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by Radiance ("Lazypede Content"). Lazypede Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Radiance, Radiance owns and retains all rights in the Lazypede Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Lazypede Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Lazypede Content.
6. The Lazypede name and logo are trademarks of Radiance, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Radiance. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Radiance, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Radiance.
7. Although it is Radiance's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Radiance reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Radiance, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Radiance encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Radiance is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Radiance will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
10. It is Radiance's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Radiance does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Radiance is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
11. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
12. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Radiance can require the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify Radiance in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You must use this address to opt out: Radiance, No. 1., Sringeri Mutt Road, R. A. Puram, Chennai - 600 028 ATTN: Arbitration Opt-out. You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for your Radiance account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Radiance.
Time Limitation on Claims - You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Radiance must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Radiance to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Radiance provides.
For further doubts on our terms, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9840686820.